The FOG DUST SUPPRESSOR is a dust abatement system to be used in open areas where the suspended dust results particularly difficult to be captured.
The abatement of the dust happens through the use of the nebulized water. A pump picks up the contained water in the tank and pushes it towards the nozzles sprinklers that are positioned on the outlet of the axial fan, which is able to stretch out the water nebulized by the nozzles toward the interested zone.
The automatic movement of the filter FOG DUST SOPPRESSOR is made possible through a gear motor, which allows an oscillatory movement of the filter of around 25°.
Besides the machine is endowed with an electric power board for the start&stop and with a sound alarm in case of attainment of the least limit of the contained water in the tank.
A level switch positioned in the water tank can automatically stop the machine operation in order to avoid any damage to the immersion pump.
- FDS can easily break down suspended powders that, from an energetic and economic point of view, are difficult to be abated.
- Endless application fields.
- Limited water’s consumption: 250lts/h.
- Capability of the tank: 1000lts.
- Wide range of action of the pump: approximately from 150m2 to 200m2.
- A light positioned on the top of the FDS allows an optimal vision of the environment under conditions of low visibility.
- Control of the water’s level in the tank through sound alarm and level switch.